Sponsorship of Seattle Opera is not only a powerful investment in the economic health and quality of life in the Seattle region; it is a powerful way to advance the performance of your company. Opportunities are available at a variety of giving levels and Seattle Opera will create packages tailored to your specific needs. Enjoy a variety of branding and hospitality benefits, along with unique access to our highly-educated and affluent patrons.
Our Promise to Corporate Sponsors
We are committed to collaborating with you to:
- Understand the type of individuals and potential customers you want to reach
- Provide customized packages that meet your business objectives and philanthropic intesrests
- Arrange opportunities at events and performances for interactions and networking with VIPs, artists, and high level donors
- Give prominent recognition across a comprehensive package of media and communication materials
Seattle Opera offers an extremely high-value audience
- 67% of Seattle Opera’s audiences have post graduate degrees (vs. 29% in Seattle); another 24% attended a 4 year college or university
- 48% have incomes of $100,000 or more (vs. 30% in Seattle)
- 98% own their home (vs. 46% in Seattle)
- 63% are married (vs. 42% in Seattle)
- 67% are female and 33% male
Statistics based on 2011/12 Seattle Opera subscribers and single ticket buyers and demographic information from Seattle Census Data and DMA records
Benefits of Sponsorship with Seattle Opera
Productions and Performances: Support a mainstage performance, or an entire production run, and receive prominent recognition in our programs, online, and more. Seattle Opera produces five mainstage operas in the 2017/18 season, with seven performances each. Also consider sponsoring a dress rehearsal, open only to donors and students who participate in our Experience Opera program. Host a special dinner in our Norcliffe Lounge for your employees and/or clients in conjunction with your sponsorship.
Galas and Special Events: Sponsor a Seattle Opera gala or special event and engage with our most dedicated patrons and high-level donors.
Education and Community Engagement programs: Sponsor a wide-variety of community events and school programs, which in total reach more than 750,000 individuals annually. Programs available for sponsorship include: Opera Goes to School: Our Earth, which fosters arts and science learning through in-school and community performances; Pre-Performance Talks that are hosted before each mainstage performance and enhance patron experiences; and Opera Time, which fosters literacy in and through the arts for Pre-K through second grade and English Language Learners.
Review additional benefits and opportunities for Seattle Opera sponsorship.
View Seattle Opera’s current Institutional Sponsors.
Contact Corporate Giving Manager Alex Kyger at 206.676.5536 or email@example.com for more information and to create your own customized sponsorship package.
Main Photo © Elise Bakketun