3 Favorites for as little as $150
Our Opera Classics Series secures your seat at three of Seattle Opera’s most popular titles.
Just announced: enjoy savings of up to 46%* when you subscribe to this package of blockbusters! The Opera Classics series now has special pricing in the Second Tier Back for just $150, in First Tier Value seating for $180, and $300 in the Orchestra - includes Saturdays!
You’ll also enjoy a host of exclusive subscriber benefits to enhance your opera-going experience.
Prefer personal assistance? Call 206.389.7676 from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.
Prefer personal assistance? Call 206.389.7676 from 9 AM to 3 PM, Monday through Friday.
2017/18 Opera Classics Preview
August 5-19, 2017
Cultures clash and hearts break in Puccini’s iconic masterpiece fill with raptured music of unparalleled passion and pathos.
October 14-28, 2017
Young love carries the day in Rossini’s vivacious comic opera, a prequel to Mozart’s The Marriage of Figaro.
May 5-19, 2018
Verdi’s epic tale of star-crossed lovers looms large as a timeless masterpiece.
Seats & Pricing
Prices depend on where you sit and which day of the week you attend, but all Opera Classics Series packages start at $150 in the Second Tier Back - including Saturdays! Wednesday and Friday evenings are the most affordable, followed by Sunday matinees and Saturday evenings. Main floor seats for the Classics Series start at $67 per opera. Second Tier seats start at $50 per opera.
For complete pricing details and a seating chart, download our PDF price charts:
3-OPERA CLASSICS PRICE CHART
Want more? 4-opera and 5-opera packages with the remaining titles in our 2017/18 season are also available.
- Prime seating even at our most popular shows
- Significant savings – up to 46%!
- Flexible, hassle-free ticket exchanges
- Interest-free payment plans
- And more
VIEW THE FULL BENEFITS LIST
- Save up to 46% off the cost of buying the operas individually. What’s more: subscribing now guarantees that you won’t be subject to changes in pricing later. For high demand operas like Madame Butterfly and Aida, ticket prices can increase as much as $80 per opera as opening night approaches, but subscribers have already locked in the best seats at a low price!
- Flexible Ticket Exchanges: Know in advance that you can't make a performance? Only subscribers may exchange their tickets online until 4 p.m. on their performance day (or 4 p.m. Saturday for Sunday performances), without fees, to another performance of the same opera. Exchanges can also be processed over the phone at 206.389.7676.
- Missed Performance Tickets: We understand that things come up last minute. Season ticket holders who miss their performance unexpectedly may request free standby tickets to a later performance of the same opera, subject to availability.
- Free Lost Ticket Replacement: Subscribers who have lost their tickets may visit any sales window at the McCaw Hall Box Office to receive replacements free of charge.
- Additional Single Ticket Discounts: Subscribers receive an additional 10% discount** off single ticket prices for all mainstage performances in the 2017/18 Season. Simply log in before selecting seats and your discount will be automatically applied.
- One-Time Seating Upgrade: See things from a new perspective! Season ticket holders are invited to try out a different seat for free at a show of their choosing during the season. Upgrades may be requested day-of-show only and are typically for one price level higher than your usual seats.
- One-Time Bring a Friend Discount: Use this extraordinary discount to share opera with a friend! Subscribers have the opportunity to purchase up to two additional tickets for either Così fan tutte or Beatrice and Benedict, at 50% off single ticket prices.**
- Subscriber Appreciation Events: Subscribers are invited to Appreciation Events throughout the year to experience the behind-the-scenes magic required to bring opera to life.
- Costume Preview Event: Each season our subscribers have the opportunity to enjoy a preview of the costumes for the season's upcoming productions. See the extraordinary detail and craftsmanship that goes into every costume that graces the Seattle Opera mainstage.
- Learn More About Your Operas: Additional events featuring each opera, including free previews, take place around town all season long. Subscribers are invited to attend these events to learn more about their upcoming productions. Check our calendar for details.
**Discounts do not apply to $25 tickets, DCP and OCA seating and cannot be combined with any other discounts. All discounts are calculated prior to the addition of facility fee and are rounded up to the nearest whole dollar.
*New Opera Classics Triple Pack pricing valid for all series dates. Offer valid only in the Orchestra (OR), First Tier Value (FTV), and Second Tier Back (STB) sections for three-opera 2017/18 season ticket packages comprised of Madame Butterfly, The Barber of Seville, and Aida. Not valid on individual opera tickets or any other season ticket packages, with any other titles or discounts, or on previously purchased tickets or packages. Savings percentages are based on single ticket pricing for Saturday performances. Discounts listed are approximate as they are calculated prior to the addition of facility fee, rounded up to the nearest whole dollar, and subject to change. Subject to availability. Offer expires August 18, 2017.
Main photo © Philip Newton | Photos © Philip Newton, © Philip Newton, San Francisco Opera, Aida, 2016 © Cory Weaver, New Zealand Opera 2013 Madame Butterfly, © Neil Mackenzie