|Scenery and Services Fee:
||Right of first refusal
|Set Designer Royalty:
|Set Designer Obligation:
||Required to offer designer 1st opportunity to provide services.
|Number and size of truck(s):
||2 - 53' Logistic post with Air-Ride
|Insured set value:
||Deposit of $8,500.00 required. Actual costs will be calculated and SO will invoice/refund the difference.
- Provided by Seattle Opera.
- Required for the initial load-in, set-up and load-out.
- Expect 1 day to load-in this scenery and 1 day to strike and load-out.
NOTE: Seattle Opera requires a Technical Supervisor to be present for the initial load-in, set-up and load-out. The cost of this Supervisor is the responsibility of the renting company and consists of daily fee for work and travel days, round-trip flight, hotel and per diem. Airfare, hotel, and per diem are in addition to costs listed above.
NOTE: The quoted costs are subject to change. Final costs will be set when a contract is requested.
|Stage Properties Crew:
|Approximate time (hours):
* Does not include board operators or follow spots
View Scenery Technical Drawings
||52' for set, 62' to R/P
|Minimum number of line sets:
||2 (does not include masking or electrics)
|Furthest upstage flying piece:
||28' (not including R/P)
|Height of tallest flying piece:
- Stock raker boxes are included if available.
- Stock equipment is NOT included in the rental price. Stock equipment includes, but is not limited to, the following: