Head down to the Opera Center for our next FREE Open House. This is your opportunity to explore the newest Seattle Center venue and the only space dedicated to creating opera!
At the Open House, you'll find:
- Performances by Seattle Opera artists
- An opportunity to hear from our new General Director Christina Scheppelmann at a Q+A
- Seattle Opera sing-along with some of opera's most popular choruses
- A peek into the Costume Shop with Costume Director Susan Davis
- Props show-and-tell and learn about the wig-making process
- A working rehearsal of Rossini's Cinderella, which opens October 19 next door at McCaw Hall
- Children's activities like crafts and costume try-on
- A live broadcast from our soon-to-be neighbor Classical King FM 98.1
- And much more!
This is an open house and you can come anytime from 2-5 PM - activities and performances will be ongoing! RSVPs in advance help us plan out the day but are not required!