Sponsorship of Seattle Opera is not only a powerful investment in the economic health and quality of life in the Seattle region; it is a powerful way to advance the performance of your company. Opportunities are available at a variety of giving levels and Seattle Opera will create packages tailored to your specific needs. Enjoy a wide array of branding and hospitality benefits, along with unique access to our repetitive patrons.
Our Promise to Corporate Sponsors
We are committed to collaborating with you to:
- Understand the type of individuals and potential customers you want to reach
- Provide customized packages that meet your business objectives and philanthropic intesrests
- Arrange opportunities at events and performances for interactions and networking with VIPs, artists, and high level donors
- Give prominent recognition across a comprehensive package of media and communication materials
Seattle Opera offers an extremely high-value audience
- 67% of Seattle Opera’s audiences have post graduate degrees (vs. 29% in Seattle); another 24% attended a 4 year college or university
- 48% have incomes of $100,000 or more (vs. 30% in Seattle)
- 98% own their home (vs. 46% in Seattle)
- 63% are married (vs. 42% in Seattle)
- 67% are female and 33% male
Statistics based on 2011/12 Seattle Opera subscribers and single ticket buyers and demographic information from Seattle Census Data and DMA records
Benefits of Sponsorship with Seattle Opera
Productions and Performances: Support a mainstage performance, or an entire production run, and receive prominent recognition in our programs, online, and more. Seattle Opera produces five mainstage operas in the 2019/20 season, with at least eight performances each. Also consider sponsoring a dress rehearsal, open only to donors and students who participate in our Experience Opera program. Host a special dinner in our Norcliffe Lounge for your employees and/or clients in conjunction with your sponsorship.
Galas and Special Events: Sponsor a Seattle Opera gala or special event and engage with our most dedicated patrons and high-level donors.
Education and Community Engagement programs: Sponsor a wide-variety of community events and school programs, which in total reach more than 100,000 individuals annually. Programs available for sponsorship include: School Opera Tours, which fosters learning through in-school and community performances; Pre-Performance Talks that are hosted before each mainstage performance and enhance patron experiences; and Opera Time, which fosters literacy in and through the arts for Pre-K through second grade and English Language Learners.
Review additional benefits and opportunities for Seattle Opera sponsorship.
View Seattle Opera’s current Institutional Sponsors.
Contact Institutional Giving Manager Julia Curns-Welch at 206.676.5842 or email@example.com for more information and to create your own customized sponsorship package.
Main Photo © Elise Bakketun