Seattle Opera at the Center will create an exciting new space for opera and for our community, and there is no better way to make a lasting impact than through named recognition.
From production spaces to rehearsal rooms, this is a perfect way to leave your legacy with Seattle Opera. Click the link below to download a full PDF list of naming opportunities.
Download Naming Opportunities List
Collective Naming Opportunities
Seattle Opera’s new civic home will be a place that allows us to share the magic of opera with everyone. We are honored to recognize capital campaign donors in the new building.
Please contact us at email@example.com or (206) 389-7669 if you are interested in more information about the opportunity to name a space in the Opera Center.
Giving Circles & Benefits
$100,000 and more
- Exclusive recognition for a unique space in the new facility
$50,000 – $99,999
- Personal hard hat tour during construction
- Recognition on an Education and Community space step segment
$25,000 – $49,999
- Recognition on donor wall in new facility
$10,000 – $24,999
- Invitation to special dinner at Groundbreaking event
- Invitation to exclusive facility-opening event
$5,000 – $9,999
- Name recognition in communal area of new building
- Name recognition in performance program book through project completion
$1,000 – $4,999
- Name recognition once per season in performance program book through project completion
$500 - $999
- Name recognition in campaign honor roll and other campaign publications, including one commemorative performance program book upon completion of project
- Commemorative Seattle Opera at the Center book
$100 - $499
- Seattle Opera at the Center commemorative lapel pin
N.B. All non-naming donor benefits with the exception of the donor wall recognition compound to include those listed at lower levels.
Be featured among your peers and have your name immortalized in the new civic home of Seattle Opera! Capital campaign donors who contribute $5,000 or more will receive an opportunity to be recognized on a gratitude wall in the lobby of the new building.
For more information, please contact Donor Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206.389.7669.
Main Photo© NBBJ, Illustration by MOTYV