Experience the magic of the opera from behind the scenes! Get backstage access to our Scenic Studios or Costume Shop, or see the unfolding of a production in an exclusive viewing of a dress rehearsal. Visitors of all ages can experience opera like never before!
• Don Giovanni Dress Rehearsals: October 15 and 16, 2014; 7:00 p.m. (McCaw Hall)
• Scenic Studios Tour: Saturday, November 15, 2014; 10:00 a.m.
• Tosca Dress Rehearsals: January 7 and 8, 2015; 7:00 p.m. (McCaw Hall)
• Semele Dress Rehearsals: February 18 and 19; 7:00 p.m. (McCaw Hall)
• Ariadne auf Naxos Dress Rehearsals: April 29 and 30, 2015; 7:00 p.m. (McCaw Hall)
Booking information: Each Group Membership (15 participants) $120. Purchase 2 group memberships to any dress rehearsal and receive a free in-class presentation for your students or afterschool club!
To order, click "Register Now" and complete the form. Payment type can be by check or credit card. Contact ExperienceOpera@SeattleOpera.org today to receive an access code!
In Your School
Prepare your students to attend an opera dress rehearsal or performance with a hands-on session with our engaging teaching artists. This fully customizable program connects to a variety of curricula, including humanities, foreign language, music, and history!
Booking information: Free with two Group Memberships (15 participants) $120 ea. Contact us today to receive an access code and book your classroom or afterschool group presentation!
Technical Theatre Workshop
Led by Western Washington Theatrical Training Trust, this hands-on workshop delves into every aspect of production including scenic painting, rigging and safety, audio and video, as well as wardrobe and stagecraft.
Coming soon in August 2015
Contact ExperienceOpera@SeattleOpera.org to be updated with availability information!